Culture of Hate
From SEAT Wiki
Nurturing a Tax Cheat Culture
- 15 Jun 2008 The U.S. cracks down on rich tax evaders
- 16 Aug 2009 EXPATS Wealthy tax dodgers line up for leniency as US cracks down
- 24 Feb 2011 Not having much sympathy with wealthy expats who don't pay tax.
- 04 Mar 2011 Is the IRS waging a class war against wealthy expats?
- 04 Sep 2011 he lets Repubs destroy a jobs bill for more tax cuts for wealthy & expats
- 02 May 2012 Wealthy Americans Relinquish U.S. Citizenship to Avoid High Taxes
- 07 May 2012 The feds are reining in tax dodgers living abroad
- 18 May 2012 Expats Face Steep Exit Tax Courtesy Of Facebook
- 20 May 2012 Speaker supports law forcing wealthy expats to hand over millions
- May 22 2012 Rich Americans Renounce Citizenship to Evade Taxes: This means that many wealthy expatriates, especially
- 25 Jun 2012 US Citizens dumping Passports to Avoid #Tax in Costa Rica
- 14 Feb 2013 Wealthy expats are renouncing in record numbers
- 12 Aug 2013 How are wealthy expat families getting around U.S. tax laws?
- 15 Aug 2013 Calling b.s. on breathless coverage of wealthy expats abandoning U.S. citizenship over taxes
- 13 Dec 2013 Americans abroad say ordinary expats are being snared by punitive measures aimed at wealthy tax dodgers
- 14 Apr 2021 Tax cheats cost the U.S. more than previously thought... Foreign income and offshore accounts contribute to the tax gap
- 16 Apr 2021 the U.S. has been less helpful at dealing with foreign tax evaders who use the U.S. financial system
- 17 May 2021 Every year, American firms… brazenly pretend to earn billions of dollars in microstates like Barbados, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands, which are more than happy to play along.
- 23 Apr2021 EXODUS: Americans Give Up US Citizenship as they Flee High Taxes Imposed by Biden!